Find out more about SLEs online – click here.
Steve Price is the TS Alliance contact for SLE queries.
The designation process
- National application round – download an application form from the National College website and apply online.
- Applicants indicate which Teaching School they wish to consider their application.
- Applications will be passed to the indicated Teaching School for sifting and assessment by a panel.
- Teaching Schools will than invite applicants to an assessment exercise.
- Teaching Schools will notify applicants of the outcome.
Read the SLE application guidance (PDF, 219KB, 8 pages).
Complete the application form and forward to the Teaching School to which you wish to apply.
Use the contact details in the list to request an application form directly from the teaching school where you want to apply.
Make sure your referee has read the SLE guidance for referees (PDF, 222KB, 2 pages) .
Download the SLE sample application (PDF, 226KB, 8 pages).